A Sleep Better Crystal Kit to pop under your pillow or hold while you sleep.
How’s your sleep?
Feeling tired and frustrated due to lack of good sleep is something we hear a lot about at the shop and there are all sorts of reasons why we become sleep challenged, but two of the most common I hear about are…
• an overactive mind, often due to pressures at work or finances
• fear and anxiety, about big and small things
The good news is that there are all sorts of ways we can help ourselves to get a better night’s sleep, and here a few you might like to try…
• Place one of our crystal kits under your pillow or hold it in your hand while you sleep
• Get to bed at a regular time each night
• Don’t eat too close to bed-time
• Put some lavender oil drops on your pillow slip
• Play relaxing music while lying in bed
• Meditate before going to bed
• Have a cup of ‘real’ chamomile tea before bed-time (which you’ll find locally at The Cottage Apothecary in George Street or Organic Living in Terrace End)
• If you wake up and can’t get back to sleep you might like to try meditating and you might even try getting up and meditating in another space, then go back to bed.
• And if bad dreams are an issue, try hanging a dreamcatcher above your bed (not against the wall)
The important thing is to ‘DO SOMETHING!’
Don’t allow yourself to be a victim of sleepless nights.
Remember to cleanse your crystals regularly to keep them fresh and free from negativity.
Some of the ways you can do this is with sage, incense, salt water (sea or rock) and you can place them outside under the full moon. Be aware however, that some crystals prefer not to be immersed in water and some don’t like salt. It can be a good idea to consult a crystal book or google for cleansing information for specific crystals.