I AM SO EXCITED!!!
We’re in the process of launching our own range of SMUDGING TOOLS, which we’re importing from the U.S. and presenting to you under our own label.
Smudging has been around for thousands of years and has attracted a lot of interest in recent times because so many people are finding that it really does make a difference. Hence my decision to create our own range of smudging products.
The first Smudge Products to be rolled out include…
- White Sage Smudge Sticks
- White Sage & Cedar Smudge Sticks
- White Sage & Juniper Smudge Sticks
- White Sage Loose Leaf
- Black Sage Smudge Sticks
- Sagebrush (aka Mountain Sage) Smudge Sticks
- Shasta Blue Sage Smudge Sticks
- Shasta Blue Sage Loose Leaf
- Cedar Smudge Sticks
- Cedar Loose Leaf
- Juniper Smudge Sticks
- Yerba Santa Smudge Stick
- Yerba Santa Loose Leaf
- Palo Santo Holy Wood
And that’s just the beginning...
We’ll be adding to the range in the next few weeks, including Smudging Feathers that we’ll be creating ourselves from pheasant, peacock and pukeko feathers (all cruelty free).
Read on if you’d like to know more about Smudging…
SAGE and other HERBS and WOODS are used in a variety of ways by many cultures. While it is commonly associated with Native North American Traditions it is not exclusive to their culture and has been used by others.
Smudging calls on the spirits of sacred plants (the most common of which is White Sage, but also a variety of others) to restore balance. It is the art of cleansing yourself and your environment by using simple ritual and ceremony and it is recommended that you do it regularly to CREATE AND MAINTAIN WELL-BEING IN YOUR HOME OR WORK ENVIRONMENT.
As a Law of Attraction Nut, I prefer to focus on what I am wanting to bring into my environment, whereas others may focus on what they wish to remove from their environment, such as negative energies or entities.
Some of the ways Sage and other Herbs have been and continue to be used include…
- as a cleansing herb, to purify the mind, body and spirit of negativity
- cleansing a new home, in readiness for moving in
- cleansing a space after an argument or ‘event’
- as a means of purifying environments and personal and sacred items
- carrying it in a bag or the pocket for personal and spiritual safety
- to promote healing and spirituality
- clearing spaces of unwanted entities
- in manifestation work to attract abundance
- clearing properties in readiness to sell
- and much more…
Smudging has a relaxing and calming effect on people, pets and spirits that can be felt immediately.
WE ARE NOT EXPERTS ON SMUDGING or HERBS, however to help you get started we have put together an information sheet that comes with your Smudge Stick or Leaf. There is a great deal of information on ‘The History of Smudging’, ‘How To’, and ‘Rituals’ available online.